SLF provides Gloria with peace of mind from visualizing and having conversations regarding her customized financial plan.
Here are some ways SLF helps Gloria to reach her financial goals:
- SLF stress-tests scenarios to show a high probability of success for reaching Gloria’s financial goals and having funds last throughout her lifetime.
- SLF helps Gloria consolidate debt. Next, SLF strategizes the best way for Gloria to budget for paying debt, building an emergency fund, and saving for her financial goals.
- SLF determines a comfort level for investment risk based on a Nobel-Prize winning framework within the financial planning process.
- SLF evaluates investment options and makes recommendations for Gloria’s 401(k). Gloria now has an asset allocation and rebalancing strategy tracking to her goals.
- SLF shows Gloria where to make future contributions to maximize assets.
- SLF helps Gloria utilize her employer benefits.
- SLF minimizes Gloria’s taxes by evaluating retirement account contributions, Roth conversions, charitable contributions, Social Security, and retirement income distribution.
- SLF works directly with Gloria’s CPA, estate planning attorney and insurance agent. By holding an open line of communication, SLF stays aware of changes to laws and helps to fill any potential planning gaps to make sure she’s taken care of.
Gloria has financial confidence knowing her financial plan is organized. With an ongoing planning relationship with SLF, Gloria’s financial future is in good hands.
Disclosure: The above planning for the future case study is hypothetical and does not involve an actual Safe Landing Financial client. No part of this content should be taken as a guarantee that their household will experience similar results if Safe Landing Financial is chosen to provide financial planning services.